Workshop and webinar sessions can be designed and tailored to your specific change process and people's challenges. Typical modules and topics covered can include:
- Embracing Change: moving outside of your career and comfort zone (best delivered face-to-face)
- Creating a compelling CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile for job search and beyond
- Interview Practice & Preparation
- Conducting a Successful Job Search: Networking, working with recruiters and other strategies
- Successfully evaluating and negotiating job offers
- Identifying the ideal role. Understanding career motivators, values, drivers and skills and how these relate to the world of work and your "dream" job
Feel free to call or text on 021 675 870 or email me: email@example.com, or fill out the form below and I will be
in touch to make a time to discuss how I can support your people through change.
When I was job hunting late 2019/early 2020 Leeanne Parkinson assisted me to improve my job search and then to maximise my chances with the job applications I submitted. I found that her help was a definite benefit for me and for my prospects of finding a suitable role. In doing this she was organized, always positive and encouraging and provided up to date, relevant recruitment information and techniques in a friendly manner. Leeanne provided timely feedback and was very willing to help. In the end I did find a full-time role for which I was grateful for. I would have no hesitation in recommending Leeanne to anyone else who would like assistance finding a new role in what is a very competitive environment.